The Automated Audience Measurement Product For Out Of Home Media
VidiReports is an extraordinary breakthrough in audience measurement.
VidiReports software automatically provides instantaneous and continuous audience data for immediate use and for consolidation by VidiCenter, Quividi's datamining service. To digital signage network operators and content providers VidiReports offers an audience measurement solution which is accurate and extremely easy to deploy.
VidiReports is based on innovative image analysis techniques and uses a standard video sensor in the vicinity of the measured media, pointing at the intended audience. VidiReports analyzes the stream of images to:
- detect the presence of human faces;
- track those faces while they remain in the field of vision, even if they are turned away;
- classify those faces in anonymous demographic classes.
VidiReports Key Metrics
- "Viewer count": the number of people that have actually looked at the media.
- "Opportunity To See" (OTS): the number of potential viewers for a media. In digital signage, OTS equates the aggregate footfall in front of a given screen.
- "Conversion ratio": the viewer count divided by OTS, which globally captures the effectiveness of a media.
- "Dwell time": the duration between the first detection and the escape from the scenery.
- "Attention time": the part of dwell time during which the viewer actually looked at the media.
- "Glances": the number of looks during a viewing session.
- "Gender": male or female.
- "Age group": child, young adult, adult or senior.
- "Distance": the last measured distance from the camera.
"We’re assessing the impact of a large number of screens in superstores and VidiReports is keeping up with the challenge!"
Laurent Bolzon, Sales Director, Mirane
- Instantaneous, continuous audience data with multiple metrics.
- Robust and fast detection (in a little as 125 milliseconds), even of people on the move.
- Robust Gender and Age classifiers (4 age groups), working across all continents.
- Redesigned, embedded web server for easy setup and monitoring: securely check VidiReports' status, settings, logs,...
- Upload data automatically over the Net or collect them by just connecting a USB key.
- Easy IT integration: audience data are available in real time to third-party applications over a local TCP socket, as well as in CSV format.
- Quick and simple to deploy, in small and large networks (volume deployment).
- Privacy: no images are ever recorded and no uniquely identifiable data are extracted.
- Free trial.
- No costly hardware: runs on most existing PC-based digital signage players or on entry-level CPUs (Intel Atom Dual Core or faster).
- Runs under Windows (any version) or Linux.
- Uses standard webcams or IP cameras (Quividi recommends Logitech's Webcam Pro 9000 and C910 models or Axis IP cameras).
- Works with H264 (Mpeg4 over RTSP) and MJPEG IP video streams.